Saturday, July 2, 2011

So, it's been a while. Mainly because last weekend I went on vacation to Wisconsin (near Devil's Lake). That vacation was so peaceful and wonderful. Getting away from reality and spending time with my boyfriend and my cousin and her boyfriend was just fantastic. Helped me clear my head and have fun. (even though at one point I did have a panic attack...) Anyways, we left on Friday morning at 5am. Got to the cottage at about 930am. We spent basically the entire weekend at the Dells. Pirate's Cove (multiple times. gotta love mini golf), Paul Bunyan's, Mount Olympus, Ponderosa, Arcade, and many of the shops. But it was very nice getting away for a few days.
Our cottage <3
Then this past week I had work and all my normal things. Finally got my school schedule settled for the fall. Had a coffee date with Aaron and caught up a bit with him, which was VERY nice and I would like it to happen again. Then my uncle Jim, his girlfriend (Viola), and his youngest son (Brian) came in town from California. Yesterday we went to the Sox vs. Cubs game (SOX WON!) and the sky was fantastic looking. Vicious yet gorgeous at the same time. And we also went to the Taste of Chicago for a bit. Then ordered some good Chicago pizza (because it is the best) and went out to the bar and had a great (and funny) time. Then I went to my friend Eric's because he just got home from bootcamp (he has a tumor on his toe and needs to get it surgically removed).
The viciously gorgeous sky <3
Well, that's all I have for the moment.
xoxo
Stephanie


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having such a great time! :) so happy for you. It is one of my dreams to go to a Cubs/Sox game. Although I am a Cubs fan. lol. that's just because I was born and raised one and have a loyalty to the team :p. Is your friend going back after he has surgery?

    ReplyDelete