Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Writing...

I really need to get back into my writing and reading. I miss them so much! A month ago, I started to write Autumn Raye some more... but then school got in the way, like always. I don't know how I will ever be able to become an author if school keeps getting in my way. However, the good news is that I finally was able to declare my writing minor; so in the fall I have 2 or 3 writing classes. So that shall be exciting. =]


I have so many ideas for my writings, there just isn't enough hours in the day for me to finish any of them... Any suggestions on that?


Luci, my car, is getting looked at, at the moment. Hopefully when the nice men are done working on her she will be running nice and smooth. I'm glad she isn't dying out on me yet!


Well, I'm gonna go finish up some letters, get back to my paper writing, and maybe take a nap...


xoxo


p.s. BTW, I started a book club yesterday. It's for anyone so, you should join! I'm still looking for some more moderators!  My Book Club

No comments:

Post a Comment