Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catch Up Time...

Finally I am starting to write again. And it feels amazing. I have so many ideas and I just want to get them all out there. =]

I got an interesting Twitter message or 3 from an ex-boyfriend. Let's just say he's special. And if he wants to be super bipolar, then he can. I won't let him phase me. I stopped letting him phase me a long time ago.

Yesterday was Memorial Day and I love good ole American food and picnics and spending time with the family. But it was so hot out yesterday, that after being in the sun and heat for 3 hours.. I started getting irritable.. I was not a happy person after those first 3 hours. haha.

I have 2 more letters and a present to finish and send out and I will be all caught up with my pen-palling. Which makes me feel super great =] I hate keeping my penpals waiting.

Well, I'm gonna get back to revising and more writing. =]

xoxo

1 comment: