Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Degrees of Life

The Degrees of Life blog is becoming a great success. It is fun to read each one's posts. Even though you have to wait until the next day to read more. Because that's what it does. It makes you want to read more. I get excited when it's the end of the day because I know that shortly.. there will be another post! I love how we are doing each week as a theme. This weeks theme is Comforts. It's been very interesting to read everyone's comforts. There is also a guest blogging section. So I encourage you to participate! Please! We want all of you to join in on the fun! Leave your comments and everything. It would be so nice to hear from all of you!

On a personal note, Matthew's grad party is this Saturday. I am unfortunately stuck doing a whole bunch of work for it because he got a job and works 8-430 Mon-Fri. I just work nights. So I get screwed. ugh. And Sunday is Father's Day.. Let's just say the only thing that I am looking forward to that day is my posting on Degrees of Life. However, I am very intrigued to see what the theme will be since we are letting you choose it! So go and vote. As of right now Idols is in the lead, but Innocence is right behind it.

As you can see, everyone at Degrees of Life wants everyone to participate; by leaving comments, voting on the poll, and by sending an e-mail to degrees.of.life.blog@gmail.com with what your post would be on the week. And we will pick our favorite and post it on the blog! So come on and join in on the fun. Trust me, it is fun. =]

I should get back to doing work for Matt's party...

xoxo
Stephanie

1 comment: