Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Room

Well, my room is pretty much clean. And, as promised, here are some pics of it! =]

My room when you look at it from walking in through the door.

My coffee table with my Audrey books and my *huge* martini glass ;P

My wonderful movie collection of at least 200 DVDs. There could possibly be well over 200.

My TV, movies, and part of my desk area.

My futon and queen sized bed. =] Mmm, I love my bed!

Half of my books on the shelves above my bed and futon.

And the other half of the books. =]

And... my desk area. =]

So, there you go. That's my room. Thank you for taking the visual tour. =]
xoxo,
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks like the room of a writer!
    Very organized by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have Audrey Hepburn magazines, she's the bomb. Oh and, your bed looks cozy.

    ps: I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you about the group blog, I was thinking about it for a while before I gave you a definite answer. I would love to join you but I won't be able to join at this moment due to my busy schedule with school and work. I am having a hard time keeping up with my personal blog, it would be hard to keep up with a second one. I hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your room!!!! The gorgeous snow globes jumped out for me :)

    ReplyDelete